May 20, 2015

This is for you. Congratulations love!

Assalammualaikum. 

This post is specially dedicated to my bestfriend, my husband. I have congratulate him in person, but since writing is my thing, I would like to write this for you. 



Congratulations dy. It seems that all your hardwork are paid off. You've been studying while working days and nights for you, yourself and us. I truly feel proud of you and what you have achieved in your life. 

5 years of study while working! Ya Allah! What a long journey, which I can't even afford or capable of doing. I'm sorry for not being able to be there with you on your convocation ceremony, watching you receiving the scroll, but I've arranged a photoshoot session for you to be remembered.

Love you
His formal pose. Why so serious?

Aisha happy ambil gambar


Happy nya sampai tolak mama!



Buli abang!


Abang dah cranky!





It's a wrap!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment