January 12, 2015

Tak boleh 'brain' benda macam ni.

Assalammualaikum.

While preparing Aisha's milk earlier this morning, scrolling my instagram timeline, I saw a post from Nora Danish (below picture). You see.. Anything or everything that someone post about children just make my heart pounding hard. I just know, this must be about....
Child abuse!

I can't imagine how could someone become so violent towards that tiny-cute little baby. Come on people! Look at their eyes, and see them through your heart, you can only see happiness. Don't you?

Please friends, family, relatives or whoever reading this. Have a heart towards children. If you don't have one, develop one. They don't deserve to have bruises, bleeding nose or whatever more inhumanity acts. 

Please.. Don't do this to them.. Please..

No comments:

Post a Comment