September 27, 2013

It's my birthday, and thank you for the warm wishes!!


"Allah selamatkan saya, Allah selamatkan saya, Allah selamatkan Darleen Md Ramli,
Allah selamatkan saya!!"
haha!! Yes! It is my birthday! The big two five (",)
Alhamdulillah...

I can't tell you how overjoyed I am today. It feels so good especially when I get the chance to celebrate them in Penang at the same time reminiscing our memories back then in 2008.
 
I am so proud of myself and of everything I have been through in my life so far. Today I decided to give myself a break though there are tonnes of work in the office, and allocate my 3 days off for my dearest husband and my little cute adorable son.
 
At the same time, I feel overwhelmed with the wishes and doa which is not only dedicated to me but my little son as well. Thank you so much family and friends. I know, I can't live alone in this world, I need my family and I need my friends too. Thank you for always be there for me, listen to me, cheering me up and having fun together. I am blessed.
 
To my dearest husband, thank you sayang. I don't know how should I say right here right now. But, I love you! I love you so much. You are so sweet, so handsome despite you're gaining weight (haha!) and sayang... I know life has treated us so badly, but with you, I have this strength, this love, this smile, this happiness, this sadness and everything emotionally, but you.. You always be by my side through thick and thin. I love youuuuuuuu!!!
 
Thank you Allah for another year of life. May Allah ease our journey. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment