October 8, 2010

Tangisan Di Pagi Raya.

Assalammualaikum.
Hey hey hey!! Hari Raya is here!!!!! Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Anyways, I nak susun 10 jari minta ampun minta maaf to all readers k. Wait! Wait! Is it already end of Syawal?? Am I late?? Oh dear. Sorrryyyyy!!!
But still, a lot to tell. Hari Raya tahun ni adalah yang paling bermakna. Not just to me, but towards my family. Everyone is home. Abg Hafiz & Abg Farid is home!! Celebrating Aidilfitri together. What else could I ask for more?



















An emotional yet memorable Aidilfitri morning (as you can see..)

I can't help myself. Those tears really touched my inner deep soul. We are back as one big happy family again!!! 

Teringat pepatah melayu, 'air yang dicincang tak akan putus, begitu juga lah hubungan adik beradik'.

Abg Piz and Abg Farid. Thank you brother for raising me up so well. I know you guys were so hardly protecting this one little girl. I still remember those days, you guys were feeding me, playing with me, pampering me with love and bear bear. Thank you for your support and guidance. I am a big girl now, enjoying my life as I should be. 
Alin minta maaf for all my wrongdoings. I love you both. Always and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment