December 15, 2014

Experiencing brunch @ Wondermilk Damansara..

Assalammualaikum.

Food hunting is one of my favourite activities, especially on weekends. But since I'm married and now a mommy, I'll do it only when I reallllyyyy have nothing to do on weekends.

So, last weekend, Alhamdulillah, we had the chance to go to one of the most popular cupcakes food shop, Wondermilk Cafe @ Damansara. 

No.41, Jalan SS 21/1A,
Damansara Utama, 
47400 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor


Tel : 03-7725 8930
Fax : 03-77289931
Shop Hours : 9.00 am - 10.00 pm

Errmm.. In overall, I actually like the ambiance but in terms of food, I would say.. 'ok..ok..' Sesuai untuk breakfast atau brunch tapi bukan untuk heavy lunch. I get hungry again when I reach home. Haha! 
Menu
So, I had Chicken Grilled Burger (above left), and husband ordered Zombie burger (below left). Burgers, both are nice in taste, and we love it. While for the cupcake, for us Rocky Road is not going to be our favourite. Taste is nice, but I don't like the texture. But, still.. Worth the price.
As you can see above, THIS you MUST try. Haha! Seriously, they taste really good. The Vanilla Wondermilk have that milky-sweet taste. So nice! And for the Kopi Cap Rusa, the caffein is quite strong, you can immediately feel it and boost up your energy after drinking it. I am still talking about the drinks today. hiks!
So, this is how the interior looks like. The photo is taken from my sitting. Above picture is where the entrance is and below is where kids can play. 

Other than that, they also have a private room for birthday party or any other private party. I am not sure of how many person they can cater in a room, but you can call and ask.

Heee.. So, that is all. More after this is our group picture and selfie. Bai!

No comments:

Post a Comment