August 17, 2010

Setahun Kemudian..

HAPPY 1st YEAR ENGAGEMENT ANNIVERSARY

Assalammualaikum

In my last entry, I was talking about how excited I am waiting for today to come, our 1st year of engagement anniversary. Yeay! I am feeling blessed and overwhelmed! So, for today we don't have any specific plans. We decided to spend our day together (since its fasting month too lets make it simple) to the place where we first meet, Bukit Bintang area. Hiks.
I woke up early (I can't even believe I've made it!!), super early, that spirit and enthusiasm I tell you. Haha! So, I picked him up since his car is down with whatever-it-called, car problem. We drive to Bukit Bintang area and park the car. 

At first, I was planning for me and him to go separate ways and finding the right present for each other. Yes, even though it's such a crazy idea, we still did it. More crazy idea comes into the way is to go to the Sogo (by train) and back to Bukit Bintang after shopping. haihhh! Unfortunately, after an hour, we still can't find each other's present. Because of that, we just shut the idea down and decided to meet each other somewhere at the mall and shopping together. Haha! 

Right after that, we quickly catch the next train to Bukit Bintang and drive to Tupai-Tupai Restaurant for our break-fasting. (For a quick review, I strongly agree that the food were really nice and there are variety of food section. The price for Ramadhan Buffet is only RM45.)

And that was the story. 

To you Mr. Effandy. I love you with all my heart. Thank you for anything, especially for your patience on me. I hope this relationship will last forever and we will get through our days to come together with love and faith. Stay with me, and hold my hands. Please, don't let me fall. Happy Anniversary, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment